A METAR ([MET]erological [A]viation [R]outine) is an aviation routine weather report issued at hourly or half-hourly intervals. It describes meteorological conditions observed at an airport at a specific time.
- Monitor conditions at your favourite airports with decoded home screen widgets; complete with visualised wind direction, dewpoint, temperature and cloud layers.
- View the most recently issued METAR at one of thousands of stations around the world.
- Easily find nearby and proximate weather stations by browsing a map of the world.
- View your current location in relation to airports and weather observation stations.
- In-App Messaging
- Google Maps SDK for Android